No better feeling than booking your plane ticket, packing your bags, and gathering your documents to prepare for an awesome adventure. If you are planning to fly out of the country you need to have a passport and form of identification on you. Even if I am flying within the country I like to carry my passport on me. And no better way to dress up your passport than with an adorable passport cover. Some of these covers even double as wallets and allow card slots so everything can be in one place. A cover adds extra flair to your travel gear, but it also allows for added protection. Your passport is going to be with you for almost a decade and you need to keep it in top shape! It provides protection from bending, tearing, and spills while traveling in your bag. And adds color and added texture so you are able to find it easier. Now that’s what I call stylish and functional!
- Kate Spade Popsicle Luggage Tag
- And So The Adventure Begins Passport Cover
- Off We Go Sparkly Kate Spade Tag
- Lilly Pulitzer Covered Ocean Jewels
- Monogram Leather Passport
- Travel Is The Only Thing You Can Buy That Can Make You Richer
- Monogram Passport and Luggage Tag Set
- Hello Adventure Passport Holder
- Marble Passport Holder
- Rose Gold Bag Tag
- Lilly Pulitzer Lovers Coral
- Travel Makes You Richer Luggage Tag
- Kate Spade Me Cherie Passport Cover
- I’m Outta Here Passport Holder
You cannot forget about your carry-on bag and checked suitcase by adding a matching bag tag. I seriously am loving this leather passport cover and this it would be perfect for my next adventure to see the world. And lucky for you, you have a chance to win it!
Enter our giveaway simply by following the steps below:
2. Like this WordPress post
3. Tag 2 of your blogger friends in the comments!
2. Like the Instagram giveaway posts
3. Tag 2 of your friends in the comments of the Instagram giveaway posts!
For extra entires: follow, comment, and like on all platforms (Instagram and WordPress) for a better chance to win! Best of luck! (Winner will be announced on 8/18, U.S. residents only!)
Don’t forget to comment below your favorite place you have traveled to, and one place that is on the top of your travel list to visit.
Guest Post by:
An amazing thank you to Meg, the girl behind the blog My Sprinkle of Prep, who was kind enough to write this amazing travel post for me! I absolutely love the leather passport cover and can’t wait to share it with one of you–so don’t forget about the giveaway. I’m so grateful to be able to collaborate with other writers as sweet and stylish as Meg, so give her a follow if you aren’t already!